Wednesday, December 9, 2009

10 weeks

This week has been a better week. I am feeling good, getting more rest, and having more energy. I am so thankful for this. I am also getting super excited about finding out whether this is a little boy or little girl. I actually can not wait! I always enjoy planning for a new baby's arrival. I love to decorate. Finding out what we are having will be great because then we will know the next steps to take as far as figuring out where this baby will eventually end up--in Lincoln's room or Hannah's room. We will have to do some room sharing, but that is okay. It would really work out better if it was a boy. We could just get bunk beds for Lincoln's room. We'll just have to wait another 8-10 weeks to find out!!!!


No other real food cravings other than the chocolate creme brulee one I had about a week ago. I REALLY wanted one. That's all I could think about. They have the best creme brulee at Bonefish Grill and it was just on my mind. We just haven't had a chance to get there to eat lately so I decided that this craving just HAD to be satified. I found a simple recipe online and made my own. I was SO excited to eat it that night!


Well, it wasn't very good. It just wasn't sweet enough. I guess it cured my craving though cause I have 4 more ramekins in my frig that I am going to throw out. Oh well.



I've been making more of a conscious effort to get a little exercise in this week. It is really hard to get motivated to walk outside with this cold weather. However, I did walk over 3 miles on Saturday at the Jingle Bell Run! I also went up to the church to walk once with Carrie. This works out pretty well when the boys can run around in the gym. Hopefully, after the first of the year, I'll start Aqua Moms!!! I am SO excited about this! It will be a challenge with timing and the kids, but Kris is on board with me doing it. We will work it out! I went to Aqua Moms with both my previous pregnancies and I KNOW that it helped me have good pregnancies and good labors. I want this again!!!


I love hearing the kids pray about the "the baby in Momma's tummy." That is what they call it. Lincoln prayed for a "blue baby" again last night at the dinner table. So cute!

Here are a couple of pics to mark the week. The baby is about the size of a small plum this week!


No comments: