Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Our Black Friday Purchase

Friday morning Kris and I got up and were at Best Buy at 4:30 a.m. We stood in the already-wrapped-around-the-side-of-the-store-line till 5:00 and stood in line for quite some time inside to buy this:


A Canon EOS Rebel T1i SLR Digital Camera!!! I LOVE this thing! It takes awesome pictures and I think it will be great when the new baby comes and for all those soon-to-be sports activities that I'm sure will come up in the next several years. I really enjoy taking pictures, so this is a huge treat for me! They were running a special on the bundle, so we ended up getting a nice bag and telephoto lens with it! I haven't tried it out yet, but am really looking forward to what it can do!

Here are some of my first pictures with the new camera.






I just loved these flowers!

My parents house


Mr. Sweeper


Pretty girl

Going to get the mail with Mimi.









I am so excited to learn more about this camera! May even try to take a class.

No comments: