Wednesday, December 16, 2009

11 Weeks

Monday I was 11 weeks pregnant. Still seems like time is going so slowly. I go back to the doctor next Monday. I am looking forward to this. It seems like forever since my first appointment.

I have been very tired, but other than that, I feel good. Not too much else going on.

Every once in a while Lincoln will ask me, "Momma, where's your baby?" It's like he thinks I've left it somewhere or something. I'll tell him it's in my tummy and he'll just go on about his business. Yesterday he asked me if the baby would just fall out. I said, "Yes, Lincoln, the baby will just fall out--when it is time." Too funny.

Hannah keeps reminding me that I have to go to the hospital when I have the baby. She is going to be such a big help when the baby comes. I'm looking forward to seeing how she will be as a big, big sister!

This week the baby is about the size of a large lime!




No comments: