Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving!

This Thanksgiving we went to Texarkana. We had Thanksgiving over at my Aunt Suz's on Thursday. You just have to really know my family to understand this....

What did we do while we were together besides eating some YUMMY food, we all listened to my cousin read aloud the book, Walter the Farting Dog. Yes, you read that right. It was sooooo funny. I couldn't resist taking pictures of everyone as they were listening to it. I like to see people smiling/laughing! Ha!

These are my two extremely handsome SINGLE brothers, Jeff and Wes, getting a kick out of it.

My cousin, Linzi, reading it to us all.

My mom and Aunt Suz (her sister) cracking up.

Aunt Rosie, Wes, and my dad.

We get entertainment out of the strangest things. The kids LOVED playing with Kris' almost bald head!

Now to the more normal things we did while at my parents' house. Lincoln and Hannah LOVE being outside.

Standing on Pappaw's cow trailer.

Hannah giving Linc a ride!

Lincoln was trying to help Pappaw unhitch the trailer full of hay from the truck.

He really wanted to ride the four wheeler!

It was a very interesting Thanksgiving, but a super blessed one!!!! I guess it is okay to be thankful for laughter and silliness. Those are good things. However, what I am most thankful for is family and wonderful memories.

No comments: