Tuesday, December 29, 2009

An Accomplishment

FINALLY!!! After 2 long years of going to classes, writing papers, doing group projects, making posts, and spending hours on the computer--Kris finished his MBA through Harding and walked at graduation! I am SUPER proud of him. He made it all the way through with all A's! I seriously think this guy could do anything.

Kris, I know I haven't been the most supportive, understanding wife through this whole thing, but I hope you know how proud I am of you!!!

To celebrate the end, I got us tickets to go see Casting Crowns and Matt Redman in concert. We went to eat steak before we went and really enjoyed our night!

Saying Hi to the kids up in the balcony.
Yeah!!!!

He was laughing because he had told Dr. Burks a few days before that he was going to give him a big hug. Here he was telling him he wasn't going to hug him. Silly boy.

One big HAPPY family!





Jeff and Wes with the kids.

Yes, that is Lincoln picking his nose. My dad was standing by me and pointing at his nose trying to get Lincoln to look towards the camera. So, he started sticking his finger in his nose.

It was funny!

This one was for my mom.

Mimi with the kids. This was the best shot I could get. When Lincoln knows you really want to take his picture, he is not good at cooperating. Somehow I managed to not get one of my Dad. Thanks to my family for sharing this momentous occasion with us (and for corralling Linc during the graduation)!


No comments: