Thursday, December 31, 2015

Gender Reveal Party!!!

November 22nd during Life Group we had a gender reveal party.  I never got to do this with the other kids so it was rather exciting!!  At my appointment on the 19th, I picked up the envelop with the test results in it and met Stacey for lunch where I handed it off to her for her to make a reveal cake. :-)


The next day at work I was busy getting my class ready before school started and I looked up and my co-workers were standing in the hallway like this.


I was so surprised!  Vicki and Cassie were guessing boy and Tonya and Lori were saying girl.  They were a house divided.  So cute!  I have really been blessed to work with some great people!!

So, on Sunday I decorated the house for the party.  I made the banner and painted the pumpkins.




I made a sign for the door.


Stacey arrived with the cake.  It looked great!!!


I guess you could say we had a house divided too.  I made pink and blue clothes pins for everyone to wear their pick.


We had a Mexican food fellowship that night.


So glad that Mom, Dad, and Jeff got to be there!



The kids enjoyed playing with their friends that night as well.  The Dyniewski's were coming through town and got to stop and come to the party too.  That was a real treat!




I made everyone vote when they came in.  I think this was the final tally.  The girls had it 22 to 8.


Getting ready to cut that cake was nerve wracking!!  Everyone was so excited!!


Here we go!



Blue inside.  It's a BOY!!!!!  Poor Hannah.





 

Another precious little boy.  Oh boy!!!!!


No comments: