Thursday, December 31, 2015

Wrapping up November

Here are a bunch of pictures to wrap up November.

My pregnancy craving one day was chocolate pudding.  I had some leftover egg yolks I needed to do something with, so I made pudding.  It was delicious.  No one else in the family would touch it (they are weird) so I think I ate it all myself.  Yikes!  It went great with my Ghost Meringues too.


My sweet Dashy taking a nap in the chair.


My aunts and some cousins came to LR to go shopping one weekend.  Mom and I went too.  It is getting harder to stay together as we shop.  We tend to go off on our own.  However, we can always come back together to eat!  Ha!  They are always a load of laughs!


One of my Bible Story lessons at school was on the story of the Loaves and 2 Fishes.  So, I made all the kids these baggies to take home.


I think this was Dress like a Farmer day at school.


Dash discovered he could climb up on top of all Kris' firewood and see over into the neighbors' yards.  Stinker.  I was afraid he would try to jump over.  Layton was very concerned as well.  I even caught him up there on top of the wood with Dash one day.  We had to fix this problem by stacking the wood better.  Didn't want either one of my buddies to get hurt.


The Fire Department came to school one day and the kids got to check out a fire truck.






I had already told Vicki, my boss, that I was pregnant.  She wanted to come up with a fun way to tell the rest of the girls.  We made this sign and then called each one of them out into the hall to chat for a minute and waited for them to notice the sign.  It was fun to see their reactions!


I got a different planner this year.  I liked the Simplified Planner from Emily Ley that I had last year, but I found this one that was similar but had a few differences.  I thought I would give it a try this time.  I love planners!!


We made a trip to KC to tell the Keims about the baby and the kids loaded up on stuff from Grandad's Turkey house.


I told the story of Goliath for G week at school.  I used this to show the kids just how tall Goliath was at 9 feet.


I have been going to Ladies Bible Class on Tuesday mornings at PV.  This fall's study was Linda Smith's "Forever Faithful:  Who God Is and Why It Matters."  She went through the entire bible in 4 lessons and then had another 4 lessons on Prophetic Love, Covenant Love, Forever Present, and Milestones of His Faithfulness.  It was good.  At the end of the study, they had Linda come up and they presented her with a few gifts to say thank you for all her hardwork.  This picture is when they presented her with her new clothes from "Garbage Bagosi."  Ha!


Lincoln finished up the fall Tennis season.  This is he and Jack playing a match together.


We spent a lot of time practicing for the Christmas Program at school!!


We had a Thanksgiving campfire in my room where we popped popcorn and read a story about Thanksgiving.



Lincoln and Hannah participated in a fund raiser at school to raise money for school supplies for next year.  They got donations to do a Fun Run.  Here is Lincoln with his class getting ready to run.



They ran a whole lap around the field.




Lincoln with some of his buddies from school.


Hannah's turn!




Hannah and Ava.


End of the year tennis awards.



Jack and Lincoln.  Lincoln worked hard this time around and did great especially since he moved up into the 10 & under division.  Hope he keeps with it!!


Hannah had her own little kitchen in Pappaw's trailer while we were there for Thanksgiving.  Love her using her imagination.


The kids had a blast playing in Pappaw's hay.  Totally reminded me of doing the same thing at my Pappaw's house with my cousins when I was a kid.


Maybe the first time that the kids actually really helped decorate the tree.  Usually they get bored really quick and I end up doing it myself.  :-)


We had lots of fun times this month!!

No comments: