Thursday, December 31, 2015

Christmas Morning 2015

Santa had to come on the morning of the 21st because we were headed to KC the next day.  But we still got to have a Christmas morning which I am thankful for.

A few days before, Kris gave me an early present.  He had had one of the pictures that Tim had taken of Hannah a while back printed and framed for me.  I love it!!


The night before, the boys sprinkled the reindeer food that Layton had gotten at school out on the front yard.


Here is all their loot.




Oh how I love their happy, excited morning faces!!!










They opened their Blue Crew boxes first.



They had really a really cool shirt and hat this year.


A robe!!!  He really wanted one so he could be like Lincoln.


Books for Linc.  He really likes Big Nate right now.




Tools from Daddy to add to their collections.



American Girl set she wanted.



Kris discovered these Makedo sets that help you create things using cardboard.  He thought they were right up Lincoln's alley.


Accessories to go with her luggage set.  I gave her my old flat iron recently so now she has a travel case for it among other things.




Hannah wanted a North Face jacket.  When I told her how much they were and how much the one I found at Academy was that basically looked just like it, she decided to go with the Academy one (I left it up to her).  It is pretty much the same thing without the name on it.  I was proud of her for that.  She wears this jacket all the time and loves it.



I knew she was going to get a sewing machine later so I found this for her at Hobby Lobby.  She also got some other sewing essentials in her stocking.


Hot Wheels stuff for this guy.




All the kids got books.  I decided to go ahead and get Layton a few that he might start reading next year.



Lincoln got a big art set and Snap Circuits.  He really likes the Snap Circuits a lot!


Tape--our stocking stuffer staple.  Ha!  The kids are obsessed with it.



The last few years we have taken the kids shopping for each other.  We just go to the Dollar Store and let them pick gifts out for each other as well as grandparents, uncles, and us.  They LOVE this.  It can be quite comical to see what they pick out sometimes.  Both Hannah and Lincoln got Layton the same stuffed bear in different colors without knowing it.  He loved them!!


Lincoln got one from Layton too.  Ha!  They thought it was so funny!



Layton knows his daddy loves Hot Tamales.


Notepad from Hannah because she knows he loves to draw.




A magic wand from Lincoln!  Ha!


Lip gloss from Layton.









This Royals fan had to have some World Series shirts.





Kris out did himself this year.  I got all new Pioneer Woman plates, bowls, glasses, a pretty mixing bowl, a big dutch oven, and a new sewing machine.  He is too good to me.






Can't wait to put this thing to use on some baby projects!!!


 One of Hannah's big things was an armoire for her dolls.


We had a great Christmas together.  I love the memories.  They are precious.

No comments: