Thursday, December 31, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015

We had Thanksgiving at my parents' house and celebrated with Mom's side of the family.  We had yummy food, of course, and the rain held off so the kids were able to play some outside.  We took a few pics too.

These are all my guy cousins with all my girl cousin's husbands. (Missing Casey, Wade, and Scott)

Jay, Ben, Jeff, Jeremy, Wes, Josh, Shawn, Tyler, Derek, and Kris.



Ben and Linzi, Josh and Amy, Jolie and Derek, and Kris and I.


My cousins Ali, Linzi, Amy, Jolie and me.


I think this is all of the great-grands except Alex and Laura's 2 kids.  Mama Cille and Papa Jim would have 17 soon to be 18 great-grandkids if they were still alive.  They would be so proud.



Mom with her 3 sisters.  Uncle Dave came the next day, but we didn't do pictures then.



So thankful for all these people.  Thankful for Mama Cille and how she raised her kids and the legacy that she left behind.


No comments: