Friday, December 18, 2015

October Odds and Ends

Here are a few random things I want to remember about our October.  

Lincoln had a big fall at school on the play ground playing ball and did a number on his knee.  It was a pretty deep cut and the nurse thought he might need stitches.


Sure enough.  He did.  Bless his heart.  He doesn't do well getting stitches.  It was not a fun experience for him at all.


Kris helped out with a big Tween event that PV hosted.  They had a fish theme and so he went around and collected a bunch of beta fish to hand out to all the kids.  He and Hannah had to transfer them to these containers for the kids to take home.  Kris dressed up as an old man again.  He was decked out in fishing attire.  He is such a character.  Ha!


I have really been enjoying teaching the Bible classes at the preschool.  During C week, I taught about Creation using these visuals.  I really enjoy preparing for these lessons!!!


Hannah and the other kids running for Student Council Reporter getting ready to do their speeches.  Was so proud of her.  She wrote her speech all by herself this year.


We made Thanksgiving placemats for a place that feeds the homeless during Ladies Bible Class one Tuesday morning.





Layton was a Cowboy for C week at school.



I went and had lunch with Hannah on her birthday and took her a cupcake.  Love her!


Lincoln is really into reading this series of books about different people and events around the world.  I love that he eats this kind of thing up.


Layton's class at school after going around the school looking for some of "God's Creations."


Hannah's birthday dinner.  She chose Logan's.  She got to have her steak and this huge dessert.



Lincoln's grade had Greek day at school.


During E week our Bible story was about Esther.  I held this puppet up to my face while I told the kids the story from Esther's point of view.  They seemed to get a kick out of it.  They wanted me to take their pictures with it afterwards.


Movies with the kids!


Layton, my buddy.  He loves to love on me.  He pats me and plays with my hair.  Won't last forever, so I love it right now.


Lincoln was reading "Charlotte's Web" at school and had to use a pumpkin to make a character from the book.


Selfie from Layton's school field trip.


We went to school early one morning because our school was featured as the Cool School of the Month on Channel 7.


Decisions, decisions.  Hannah had a little birthday money to spend and she wanted a new backpack.  She was trying to decide between all of these.  She takes this bag everywhere!!!


No comments: